Safety is no.1 consideration when it comes to children!
Playgrounds, schools, kindergardens and -virtually- every facility for children may present the danger of injury due to the fact that, during play, kids tend to be less cautious.
Elastic safety floor tiles are made of granulated coloured kautchuk and polyurethane and can be applied onto any flat surface (compacted soil, cement, sidewalk tiles etc.) with or without preparation, depending on the condition of the ground.
Complying with European Standards, safety floors provide high shock absorption, offering protection in the event of a fall, with their width varying from 15mm to 80mm, according to the maximum fall height as described in directive ΕΛΟΤ ΕΝ 1177.
Safety floors can have many more applications, for example in gyms, weightlifting halls,
ski chalets, verandas and balconies, rehabilitation centres, multi-functional athletic installations, animal shelters, horse tables etc.
Safety floors are the optimal solution because they:
- are elastic (maximum protection from injuries)
- offer anti-slip protection (better grip / footing)
- are heavy duty (high durability and resilience)
- are weather resistant (heat/cold/rain/snow/sunlight)
- have low maintenance costs and allow for easy replacement
- are friendly to the environment and fully recyclable