Plastic floors are one of the best solutions for the fast and easy transformation of a professional space.
Architects and contractors very often choose plastic floors for their buildings, mostly due to their durability in comparison to laminate flooring and the lower costs versus wooden parquet floors.
Plastic floors are divided into multiple categories, of which the most common are:
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles) – An aesthetically and functionally unique type of floors
- Vinyl floors (in rolls) – An all around flooring solution at a low price
- Ecological floors (made of recyclable raw materials and natural additives) - Odourless / No emissions / Ideal for children
- Woven Vinyl floors – Great performance, even greater looks!
- Loose Lay Floors – A fast, clean, tough and good looking solution for all common or raised floors